- Handling & ensuring smooth functioning of the facilities through efficient housekeeping, maintenance in our Corporate Office, Manufacturing Units, Warehouse and Guesthouse.
- Good communication, leadership, people management skills.
- Prioritizing work, establishing work schedules and ensuring quality of work.
- Establishing effective teams and constantly training the teams towards efficient housekeeping and maintenance.
- Experience in having dealt with removable of swap material, solvents and scrap from manufacturing units.
- Exposure and Experience in disposing and destruction of wastes, expired raw materials and expired finished goods.
- Thorough experience in all sterilization and sanitation measures.
- Managing Utility services, AMC for equipment in the office premises and manufacturing units.
- Formulating and implementing annual maintenance plans.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Administration & Facilities
Role Category:Facility Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
SAMI-SABINSA GROUP LIMITED
Contact Company:SAMI-SABINSA GROUP LIMITED
Address:19/1 and 19/2,,I Main,II Phase,Peenya Industrial A, rea, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India